Adaptive Telehealth prides itself on its industry leadership. We pride ourselves on having the best telehealth software in the market. Let our track record speak for itself.
Created Industry Firsts
- Created the Telebehavioral Health Center of Excellence.
- Founded Credential: Board Certification in Telemental Health (BC-TMH) – multidisciplinary.
- Multi-disciplinary Telemental Health Best Practices (evidence-based, peer-reviewed)
- Primary author of nine peer-reviewed, evidence-based telemental health courses.
- HIPAA training for telemental health providers
- Created a selection Tool: Telemental Health Comparisons – A vendor-agnostic software selector.
- Created the first survey of Telemental Health terminology (Article)
- Comprehensive survey of Telemental Health Regulations for eight professions and made into an app.
- First State-wide Tele-SUD program (State of Wyoming).
- First Online DUI program (State of North Carolina).
Developed HIPAA-Secure Software
- Adaptive Telehealth – The most adaptive HIPAA-secure software platform on the market. ATH is HIPAA-secure software with over 50 modules: HIPAA-secure CRM, chat, video, forums, automation, etc.
- Breakthrough.com (Developed provider content and workflows)
- Motivo – Tele-supervision software and training. (Service and technical design)
- Clinical Assessment Grids – Created a HIPAA-secure system of comprehensive DSM-5 checklists that make diagnosing and documentation more efficient. (DSM-5 content licensed from the American Psychiatric Association.)
- 9 Questions – HIPAA-secure patient data tool for opioid patients in treatment with pain specialists
- [Private Company] HIPAA-secure telebehavioral health triage, teleSUD treatment, and self-help software. Webs software, IOS and Android Apps.
- DialCare Mental Wellness
- Several patent-pending private HIPAA-compliant software offerings in the development pipeline.
- SAMHSA TIP 60: Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools In Behavioral Health Services
- Dubai Health Authority Telehealth Regulations
- American Telemedicine Association Practice Guidelines for Telemental Health with Children and Adolescents
- State regulation drafts: State of Alabama, State of Deleware
- Harvard Medical School Telehealth Research Advisory Board (3 years)
- University of Virginia research partner
- Telehealth Resource Center Consultative Partners
- Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Advisory Board
- Telebehavioral Expert Trainer for SAMHSA, HRSA, ONC
- Appalachian Telehealth Network Initiative, SME
- Subject Matter Experts and Clinical Supervisor Consultants for several private companies.