Adaptive Telehealth has different types of services that can support you as you get started on your telehealth journey. And whether you are new or a veteran to telelealth, there is a lot to consider. This is because there are ever-changing technologies, regulations and reimbursement requirements.
Let Adaptive help you as you navigate the choices in your path, so that you can avoid costly mistakes down the road.
Adaptive Telehealth offers:
- Start-up consulting and coaching services for telehealth
- Telehealth staffing
- Telehealth training services
- Learn best practices, security measures, and practical tips from top experts in telehealth.
- Laws and ethics updates for each jurisdiction, professional license, and state (there are 26 different terms used by license boards)
- Chronic care management
- Remote patient monitoring
- Telemental health: counselors, psychologists, social work, MFT, addictions
Adaptive Telehealth’s staff provides extensive training, onboarding, custom set-up, and ongoing support. This is so that you get started on your telehealth practice with ease. Support is available via instant message, phone, and video, in many time zones.
Get in touch with us to learn more about Adaptive Telehealth’s services and support.