Telemental health training is required by professional license boards and ethical policies. Our live training program teaches you the essentials of providing telehealth and telemental health services. Other types of training are also available and can be tailored for larger groups.
- Legal-License Requirements
- Known Risks to Avoid
- Obtaining Clients/Patients
- Informed Consent
- Liability Insurance
- Video Requirements & Etiquette
- Choosing Software/Technology
- Emergency Response
- Crossing State Lines
- And More
Subscribe for Future Training and Webinars
Dates for publicly available training and webinars will be announced. Subscribe to be notified.
Adaptive Telehealth has different types of services that can support you as you get started on your telehealth journey. Let Adaptive help you as you navigate the choices on your path so that you can avoid costly mistakes down the road.
- Start-up consulting for telehealth
- One-on-one help through coaching on how to integrate with your current workflows
- Telehealth staffing
- Laws and ethics updates for each jurisdiction, professional license, and state