Adaptive Telehealth has created a versatile HIPAA-secure software stack that can be tailored to your workflows and customizations. It can carry your brand, and reflect your company’s individual look and feel.
As a SaaS solution, we can get your idea to market quickly, with less investment and less risk. This gives you more time to focus on business development rather than software development, security services, user support, and maintenance.
How Will Adaptive Telehealth’s Software Work for your Business or Practice?
Not sure where to start? We’ve organized our features into plans that we think will be a good base set of features on the platform for your practice. So whether you are an individual provider, a clinic, or an enterprise, you’ll have an idea of how our software can scale to support your telehealth needs.
Provide top telehealthcare to your patients, minus the hassle. We’ve curated a set of features available on our HIPAA-secure platform to start with that we think will help you get started with your telehealth practice.
- Messaging through video conferencing, secure message exchange, document sharing, and automated SMS
- Scheduling controls and options including, but not limited to, client self-schedule, calendar permissions, appointment download to other calendars
- Documentation features like a public secure contact form, administrative notepad, creation of custom therapy notes, add treatment plans, a secure environment for therapy notes, autosave, digital signature function
- Branding through customization of your platform with your own platform’s logo
- Merchant service options to handle payments
- Interoperability through mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as compatibility with PC, Mac, and optimization for the Chrome browser
- White glove treatment through extensive training, onboarding, custom set-up, and ongoing support to help ease the transition process
Does your practice have unique requirements and need features that are not listed here? We may be able to customize a solution for you. Please Contact Us to discuss how we can help you.
Administer the best support for your telehealth providers, so that they can also deliver the best telehealthcare to their patients. Our HIPAA-secure software program is easily customizable to match your workflows to ensure that your clinic can match the needs of your providers and clients. Here is a list of features we’ve initially identified that we think will match your needs.
- As a default, all suggested Video Essentials features are included
- Additional user roles set up to include supervisor, front office, and scheduler, on top of the provider, client/patient, and guest roles
- Availability of treatment teams
- Enhanced video conferencing features
- Additional scheduling controls and options
- Enhanced document sharing features
- Time tracker
- Permission-based management
- EHR interoperability
- Peripheral devices interoperability
- Referral workflows
Manage your organization’s telehealth business through our HIPAA-secure platform. With over 70 functions that can be turned on or off, and configured to match your unique workflows and preferences, we can provide you software that is highly suited to your company’s needs in order to support your clinics, patients, and providers. To start, here are some features we recommend to be included:
- As a default, all suggested Video Essentials and Clinic features
- Additional roles to include a care coordinator manager, biller, and director; Create custom roles
- Enhanced permission controls
- Advanced scheduling options
- Better organization within document sharing
- Custom views and databases
- Provider directories
- Plus more features not currently listed here
Contact us to learn more about how our platform can help your business support telehealthcare at the enterprise level.